An appointment must be made to claim property. To schedule an appointment, contact the Utah County Sheriff’s Office Evidence Custodian at 801-851-4014 or fill out this form.
*You MUST provide photo identification to claim property.*
To claim property held as evidence:
- 1) The case must be closed.
- 2) The property is no longer needed as evidence.
- 3) The assigned deputy or detective must authorize the release.
- 4) Owner must claim within 14 days of notification.
To claim safekeeping items:
- Items must be claimed by owner or designee within 90 days of the date of notice.
To claim found property:
- Owner must prove ownership.
For any other property related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-851-4014.